This keano link in the press

Mackemansj1

Striker
Is absolutely lazy journalism isn't it?. I doubt a) he's on the list and b) he'd want the job given the restrictions we have in place.

It's so f***ing lazy but I've seen a few pop up the past few day's. It would be a disaster he's too big of a character to work under someone like speakmen, uncle tone even became outspoken at the end f***ing keano would be karate kicking more than whiteboards within weeks.

Both the Mowbray and Beale appointments came out of absolutely nowhere. I don't see why the next appointment would be any different.

I also just can't see Keane having to bow to a 26 year old trust-fund kid and an Excel spreadsheet junkie.

Desperate and lazy journalism, 100%.

Anyone who's been involved with the Mags won't get a look in on here, so Parker's out of the question.
Not that we could afford him anyway.

Incredibly lazy. For one, he said on the show he does with Neville etc that he demands a big wage and wants to bring a couple of his own people with him wherever he goes. That alone means he wouldn't be suitable for what our 'model' is looking for.

I wouldn’t want Parker anyway. He had Premier a league players to work with in his two promotions form this league.
He’s been sacked by all three clubs he’s managed when playing with players of the level.

Incredibly lazy. For one, he said on the show he does with Neville etc that he demands a big wage and wants to bring a couple of his own people with him wherever he goes. That alone means he wouldn't be suitable for what our 'model' is looking for.
Aye, even discounting anything else I think the wage demands would do for it. Can see it from his perspective, he's on a fuck load doing his media stuff and at no real risk of being sacked, so can understand him not wanting a massive drop. But from our point of view, despite how well he did here years ago, he's hardly what you'd call a proven championship manager given how long he's been out, so it would seem a bit daft paying him way over the odds

Back