This Jungle Shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Garroway looks smart as fuck, better without all the make up. Thought I'd hate her in this but she's comming across ok and better than she does on tv.

I said to my wife last night, contestants will know they aren't bothered by the bugs and snakes but might pretend to be scared so they get voted for the trials, knowing they will smash it and get full stars. I'm sure that joss lass is just pretending to cry and stuff

Last edited:
I said to my wife last night, contestants will know they aren't bothered by the bugs and snakes but might pretend to be scared so they get voted for the trials, knowing they will smash it and get full stars. I'm sure that joss lass is just pretending to cry and stuff
That's her from EastEnders - she an actress hams it up in advance and then jumps about having managed 12 stars straight after.

That Garroway looks smart as fuck, better without all the make up. Thought I'd hate her in this but she's comming across ok and better than she does on tv.

I think pretty much everyone is coming across OK. There's no one annoying me. I genuinely hate Andrew Maxwell's stand up act, but he's perfectly sound in this. & I thought Nadine Coyle would be a right sour bastard, but she's fine as well.

I think pretty much everyone is coming across OK. There's no one annoying me. I genuinely hate Andrew Maxwell's stand up act, but he's perfectly sound in this. & I thought Nadine Coyle would be a right sour bastard, but she's fine as well.
Haha, now in the last 10 minuites hes starting to come across as a bit of a bell

I'm about 30 minutes behind. I think people can be forgiven for being pricks every now and again on this. I certainly wouldn't do it, no matter how much they paid.

I'm about 30 minutes behind. I think people can be forgiven for being pricks every now and again on this. I certainly wouldn't do it, no matter how much they paid.
I couldn't, I'm a really picky eater and most normal food makes me gag never mind f***ing cows uteris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back