This Johnny Vegas sitcom on BBC1 currently

He was in the pub with my in laws last night, so he's still up that neck of the woods (Pooley bridge).
The TV show was very middle of the road typical BBC. Can't say I'll bother with the next episode.

I watched so many of those just because it was oah. But had to admit defeat eventually.
I watched one and had to watch another to confirm how bad it was! OAH was all about the genius that was Ronnie Barker, he even added the stutter as it wasn't in the script! He is what made it watchable not the dire scripts.

He was in the pub with my in laws last night, so he's still up that neck of the woods (Pooley bridge).
The TV show was very middle of the road typical BBC. Can't say I'll bother with the next episode.
I met him when he was filming it. Took a shine to my dogs. Nice fella. Got a photo but don't know how to post it as it's on my phone. The series was filmed on our site.

I met him when he was filming it. Took a shine to my dogs. Nice fella. Got a photo but don't know how to post it as it's on my phone. The series was filmed on our site.
What site?
I thought it was hill croft, but I didn't recognise most of the scenes as being there

Back