This Is Tomorrow

Thought they were going to be free there for a minute :lol:
It seemed a possibility. No problem with trying to recover the outlay although, as I think Rabbit has mentioned, shouldn't be difficult to pick up a cheapy as it doesn't look in particularly high demand.

Incidentally pop pickers did you know that “This Is Tomorrow” was the title of the worlds first pop art exhibition? Held in Whitechapel, East London long before it was a single culled from Washys very own Byriani Ferrari’s extremely underrated 1977 solo album “In Your Mind”. Ferrari was of course a fine arts graduate from mag university and had been tutored there by Richard Hamilton who’s famous collage ( the name of which has turtley slipped my mind since starting to post this drivel) prominently featuring the word pop led to the christening of the movement.
Stay tuned.

Nothing there to touch this.
This.
Love the songwriting exercise element: moon, June, tune!

Last edited:
Agree, they were as always class to watch, over 2 hours.
Thought it was well ran, no queues for the bar, needed to buy an extra for my lad and was given one for free by a kind gentleman outside.
I was there sat and sun, both days were class. There were loads of toilets too, if you went round to where the other two stages were- only big queues where near the main stage

I was there sat and sun, both days were class. There were loads of toilets too, if you went round to where the other two stages were- only big queues where near the main stage
*were

Last edited:

£5 a pint of morretti or £18 for 4, didn’t think that was too bad either.

Will definitely go next year if the bands are to my liking (I’m stuck in a 90’s time warp apparently)

Back