This is sensless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nessen

Striker
We had a lodge booked in kielder over Christmas. Fully self contained as the pub etc. are shut. They had to cancel as we’re tier 3 but I can freely park up and walk around the place. Now wtf is the difference from us staying over visiting!

I do my best to stay safe and not bothered about going to pubs etc. But some rules are just barmy!

if you can drive up and walk around you could also jemmy a window, force your way in there mate.
I hear a loud noise at my door just before, I grabbed my brolly and a knife to investigate - nobody there but the gate was open so I went and closed it (gave me a right fright so it did).

We had a lodge booked in kielder over Christmas. Fully self contained as the pub etc. are shut. They had to cancel as we’re tier 3 but I can freely park up and walk around the place. Now wtf is the difference from us staying over visiting!

I do my best to stay safe and not bothered about going to pubs etc. But some rules are just barmy!
Yeah some rules are silly
unfortunately we have to obey them
however many will not

We're still off to Cornwall for two days. Been nee dramas with our booking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back