This fly over

Status
Not open for further replies.

By the filth tomorrow. Due to happen at 15.10pm. United by cancer divided by leagues apparently.

Why on earth would you use cancer and Bradley to try to justify such a action?

It's absolutely awful. Have a pop by all means but including cancer as a justification is utterly disgusting.
Is that legit what it says? :eek:

f***ing hell that is genuinely in the worst taste I've ever ever seen, who thought that was a good idea?

By the filth tomorrow. Due to happen at 15.10pm. United by cancer divided by leagues apparently.

Why on earth would you use cancer and Bradley to try to justify such a action?

It's absolutely awful. Have a pop by all means but including cancer as a justification is utterly disgusting.

shit begets shit...

dragging a reference to Brad ... into their 'joke' is small minded even for them

Is that the one that won in the end? f***ing hell. I expected following the backlash the one that was purely in support of cancer would've won.

Only they could manage to turn a chance to rip the piss into something that makes them look like absolute bellends.
f***ing shocking that is, if true. Mind, that's their level of class all over.

Bloke is an arsehole and he is only tagging cancer on because he got hammered for organising it in the first place.
Using cancer to justify an immature action is very embarrassing. I hated it when we did it but this stoops to a new level of cringe.

That's f***ing awful like. Makes them look like complete bellends. Just rip the piss man. It's fine. We've been relegated and they've been promoted. If they want to do something nice as well then donate the excess to good causes. What they've chosen makes them look utterly crass and demonstrates just how f***ing dumb they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back