This f***ing weather man

Been lovely most of today and the first opportunity I’ve had to walk the dog after getting in from work, having tea and whatnot and I hadn’t even got past the car on the drive before it started raining. By the time I’d got out the street it was full on torrential. It’s now back to blue skies but we’re soaked anyway. f***ing shite

Anyone know when this longest ever winter will finish and we get some cracking weather?

I think the UK is stuck with this.

The jet stream has moved and that seems to mean shite weather for us.

Wet
Windy and wet
Damaging winds

Etc.

Not noticed almost every storm gets a name these days? That was intended for severe storms but almost every one meets that category now.

I think the UK is stuck with this.

The jet stream has moved and that seems to mean shite weather for us.

Wet
Windy and wet
Damaging winds

Etc.

Not noticed almost every storm gets a name these days? That was intended for severe storms but almost every one meets that category now.

It doesn't, since naming storms is a recent development.

However, weather patterns do get stuck, it's why we get droughts and/or easterly wind, or Atlantic driven bilge (default relatively mild, wet and windy).

We need a big fuck off azores high to displace Atlantic weather over the top of Scotland.

Am in the airport waiting to fly back from Washington DC after 4 days here and the previous 4 in Toronto……anar, looooooook at meeeeeeeeeeeee!

Toronto went from a very pleasant 20 and Sunny to -3 and torrential rain.

DC has been a steady 30, blazing sun and f***ing boiling.

I’m hoping the NE is cold and miserable when I get back, just the way I like it.

Back