This f***ing weather man

Today rounds off yet another two consecutive days of this constant grey dirge where a ray of sunshine doesn’t get through and there’s a constant fine drizzle. Shite

More chance of snow at easter than christmas. Being at the fair in shields when a mini blizzard appeared one good friday. Never seen a place empty as quick. Me the wife and kids plus in-laws did the sensible thing and evacuated to an indian restaurant on ocean road and warmed ourselves up with a lovely sit in curry.

Got up half asleep , thought , take dog out early. Once me n him had stepped outside and I realised it was fecking raining again , I didn’t have the heart to drag the poor bugger back in. We both confined to kitchen now until we dry off.😩

More chance of snow at easter than christmas. Being at the fair in shields when a mini blizzard appeared one good friday. Never seen a place empty as quick. Me the wife and kids plus in-laws did the sensible thing and evacuated to an indian restaurant on ocean road and warmed ourselves up with a lovely sit in curry.

We went to Hall Hill Farm at Easter once with my sister-in-law from Kent. She didn't bring warm clothing and my Mam loaned her a warm coat. She was still freezing and wondering why it was so cold up here at Easter!

Back