This Brit Awards Shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

My granda said it about the stuff my dad liked, my dad said it about the stuff I liked, I say it about the stuff my kids like. Such is life. One generation disliking the next. Nothing to new.
I disagree. I'm 46 but love loads of new music (mainly thanks to the new music thread on here). But the Brit award chart fodder we have nowadays is utter shite

can't believe it's still going and people go to watch it. Can't watch any award shows to be honest mind you.

I was nominated for:

poster of the year
funniest poster of the year
male poster of the year

I lost all 3 but I love the Brit awards there is a lot of talent on that show

My granda said it about the stuff my dad liked, my dad said it about the stuff I liked, I say it about the stuff my kids like. Such is life. One generation disliking the next. Nothing to new.

The difference being that MY generation is mostly correct, except for those that disagree with me. :)

(I’ve read something along the lines that those of us born in the 50s were “the first generation to be cooler than our kids”. Not sure about that. I was never cool. And I’m currently listening to music on my iPod that was popular in the 1940s. I’d never have listened to that in my 20s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back