Think Tank, Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

When are said Dictators and Hugh Cornwell appearing please? Presumably not the same night?

Subway Sect are playing the old cinema in Gilesgate on 22nd October.

When are said Dictators and Hugh Cornwell appearing please? Presumably not the same night?

Subway Sect are playing the old cinema in Gilesgate on 22nd October.
Dictators are playing 10th November and Hugh Cornwell 31st October. No idea what the price of the beer was cos I was driving - had to take my son's gear home. The price of the wine seemed OK for my wife. My point is that there is a great new venue in Sunderland that is getting on some really interesting acts - I hope that Sunderland supports this venue rather than just whining about the price of the beer.

Dictators are playing 10th November and Hugh Cornwell 31st October. No idea what the price of the beer was cos I was driving - had to take my son's gear home. The price of the wine seemed OK for my wife. My point is that there is a great new venue in Sunderland that is getting on some really interesting acts - I hope that Sunderland supports this venue rather than just whining about the price of the beer.
Think the how much !? brigade struggle with paying to see music as well or expect it for next to nowt. Should compliment the new venue at the fire station when all done

nearly twenty five pund a ticket for hugh like. overpriced by a tenner imho there mate especially these days in these times
What days and times ? That's why the NE gets missed by promoters when tours are planned

Last edited:
Think the how much !? brigade struggle with paying to see music as well or expect it for next to nowt. Should compliment the new venue at the fire station when all done

What days and times ? That's why the NE gets missed by promoters when tours are planned
These mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back