Things that scared you when you were a child...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea of someone starting a fire in our house through the letterbox. Fueled by that 999 show with Michael Buerke, and an episode of A Touch of Frost.

:oops:

Plenty of those shit me up something chronic.
Someone getting their hair caught in a wave machine in a swimming pool.

:eek:
I'm now a baldy knacker so I can go swimming in Wet N Wild a bit more carefree now like.

Is this three different things or just poor paragraphing of one very bizarre concept?
:lol: my old man would do anything for money...

Kane was just telling me the other week he hasn't forgotten about you tbf fella :D.

I'd have understood that one if it was with tongues ffs.

Me neither, I used to cry my head off about it as a kid, still worries me know as you say.
Nah that was a fiver..

Last edited:
Good thread OP! Had a good laugh reading through. When you look back, you wonder why you were such a soft shite!

As for me...I'll reveal mine.

1) The Sixth Sense tent scene I watched when I was like 10 and that was terrifying!

2) My older Brother convinced me that if I didn't complete the 'Doom' PC game in 98? by a certain deadline ( 6 days IIRC) I'd be sucked into the real doom environment where aliens/monsters would attack me. So, I was playing a scary game when I was 9 with the terrifying thought of I can't quit playing as I'll die...My Brother then casually told me he was making it up after I had spent 2 nights shaking with fear at replacing the main character and being sucked into this game.

3) Are you afraid of the Dark programme occasionally scared me.

4) My older Brother (There's a f***ing pattern here :lol:) told me that Kane from the WWF/WEE was only so angry and pissed off in WWE because my Dar had burnt his house down years ago as he wanted revenge on me! He had me convinced that Undertaker would put me on the cross and Kane would set it on fire.

He even took it one step further and said Kane sometimes goes to the Stadium of Light :lol:So I spent many a games, instead of watching Quinny and Phillips expecting the bloody Undertaker/Kane music to come on instead of Dance of the Knights!

I got my own back on my Brother though - I deleted his Championship Manager save :cool:

Luckily I'm tough as out now like!...Surely Kane can't still hold that grudge? :rolleyes:
You sound like you were a massive fanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back