Their no.7 running down the touchline at f\t

Their little no.7 ran the length of the East Stand at full time, cupping his ear and giving it large.

Once Embleton and Blackpool wipe the floor with them next week that little twat forgets he'll be back here next season.

But we won't forget.
We used to look forward to giving it to Gerrard, Henry, Shearer etc. Now we look forward to Lincoln's no.7.

Massive....

I thought he was the worst player on the pitch. He's the only Lincoln player that kept panicking in the second half the way they did in the first.

Their little no.7 ran the length of the East Stand at full time, cupping his ear and giving it large.

Once Embleton and Blackpool wipe the floor with them next week that little twat forgets he'll be back here next season.

But we won't forget.

I’d have to know who he is to begin with tbh.

That’s not me being a dick btw. They deserved it over both legs. I just don’t know who this is and didn’t see what you’re referring to.

I’d have to know who he is to begin with tbh.

That’s not me being a dick btw. They deserved it over both legs. I just don’t know who this is and didn’t see what you’re referring to.

He's called Edun. I will remember him next season. Maybe Oxford will buy him. They like a wind up merchant.

Can't wait for the new fixtures to come out, that will be the game to watch out for..Lincoln at home so we can boo their little number 7.

Back