The Who Tour 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

marsey

Striker
Just ordered tickets for the Arena this morning.

Anyone else going?

They've been on my bucket list for many years, so glad to finally be able to tick them off.

I know I'm going at the wrong end of their career but still really looking forward to it.

Anyone else going?

They've been on my bucket list for many years, so glad to finally be able to tick them off.

I know I'm going at the wrong end of their career but still really looking forward to it.

Not for the price they're charging!

Went to the Quadrophenia tour a few year back, they were canny good.

Saw them at ...

City Hall 1982 (Face Dances)
Madison Square Garden 2002
Hollywood Bowl 2006 (Endless Wire)
Orlando Arena 2013 (Quadrophenia)
Amelie Arena Tampa 2015 (50 year greatest hits)

Back to Amelie on Sunday. Can’t wait me.

Aye anar, not what they used to be etc etc. but still a canny turn.

Anyone else going?

We did two of the Who put the boot in tour gigs in 76, Four quid a ticket and was The Who as we knew them, take a look at the link.

We did two of the Who put the boot in tour gigs in 76, Four quid a ticket and was The Who as we knew them, take a look at the link.
Seem to remember the Charlton one being in the Guinness Book of Records as the loudest ever gig?

1981 at the City Hall and they were excellent even though they played a lot of stuff I hadn't heard at that time. By no means a run though their greatest hits. Five pound.

I don't know how much I would enjoy a Who gig without The Ox if I'm being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back