The Wall Live Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.

marsey

Striker
On at the Tyne Theatre in April for anyone interested.

The Wall Live Extravaganza

Should be canny.

Went to see the UK Pink Floyd experience at the Empire a couple of weeks back, and have to say they were fantastic, especially given that it was the front man's first gig for them.

Yeah I really enjoyed it.

I had been on the piss before and after the match, like :)
Where did ya sit?

I thought they improved in the second half, but there was something missing for me to be honest. I kna Floyd's not in ya face punk rock or owt like but the mix wasn't right for me n the overall sound lacking. I wondered if it was the rig wasn't quite enough for the room - I was up in the dress circle so could have maybe sounded better in the stalls. Musicianship was decent enough but lacked any real edge I felt.

Where did ya sit?

I thought they improved in the second half, but there was something missing for me to be honest. I kna Floyd's not in ya face punk rock or owt like but the mix wasn't right for me n the overall sound lacking. I wondered if it was the rig wasn't quite enough for the room - I was up in the dress circle so could have maybe sounded better in the stalls. Musicianship was decent enough but lacked any real edge I felt.
We were in the stalls in the centre about 10 rows back.

Thought the sound was really decent, so, aye, maybe it was just cos of where you were.

We were in the stalls in the centre about 10 rows back.

Thought the sound was really decent, so, aye, maybe it was just cos of where you were.
Hmm maybe then, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Like I say decent enough musician wise, I just wanted a bit more oomph. Me father enjoyed it like so can't grumble too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back