The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

I'm glad its become a bit comedic its quite funny actually but could be cringey all the same. We need more gay scenes and would also like to see more of rick and michonne kissing too. Its the only reason I watch the show they should introduce trans gender too.

Imaging being in a post apocalypse and everyone in your group was camp as Christmas.

Daryl killing that season 1 extra was decent like

"That was -"
"I know who it was, doesn't matter."

If only Jesus had the same view to kill the people and make it more entertaining.

These gun fights really are shite and boring. What's happened this season? New director? Budget cuts? The King is such a bad character and the series as a whole has gone very downhill.

Strangely most episodes seem to be directed by Greg Nicotero who made some of the best episodes earlier...saying that, it was a zombie programme back then.

I still say it's down to the shite showrunner Scott Gimple. I mean his CV consisted of the Ghost Rider movie with Nicolas cage in ffs :lol:

AMC are notorious for f***ing over their shows with budget cuts and low paid actors but this has turned completely farcical.

These gun fights really are shite and boring. What's happened this season? New director? Budget cuts? The King is such a bad character and the series as a whole has gone very downhill.
Tbf I haven't been in many gunfights but there has to be more to it that hiding behind a car and firing repeatedly like an Anthill Mob cartoon

Back