The walking dead Episode 1

After approx season 4, it becomes one of the most tiresome experiences I’ve ever endured. Basically, when they leave the prison, don’t bother.

Flicking through amazon prime and came across the walking dead - I have heard about it but never watched it - I am just watching episode 1 now with Andrew Lincoln who has just been whacked with a shovel after getting out of hospital.

Is it worth getting into as there seems to be quite a few seasons of it?

Cheers.
Don't bother...watch Black Summer instead...or even Fear The Walking Dead

i really like him aswel, he’s class. His opening scene with Glen etc was top drawer.
He was just unfortunate the writing and plot went to shit sane time he arrived
Blame that twat gimple, it's all his fault. The last episode "here's Negan" was an absolute masterpiece-i cried my head off. Him and his real life wife did a perfect job, loved it.

Finally managed to get to the end of season 11. Thought the whisperer story line was wank, but loved how they used it here to effect. Enjoyed this and second half of season 10

Season 1 was pretty good
Season 2 was terrible
Seasons 3-5 were variable with the occasionally good episode to keep your attention
Gave up soon after that

Never watched this at all til about 6 weeks ago then just binged it on Disney +. Really enjoyed it the first few seasons, then a bit of a lull til Negan hits the scene. Kinda just perserved now because I want to see how it ends. There seems to be lot left unanswered and that they're going to have to cram into the last 12-16 episodes or so. How did the virus start? Is it worldwide? Why are some people still fat during an apocalypse that's been on for years 😅? Not leaving much time Michonne and Rick to return either, he's an awesome character.

I love the genre and thought it went a bit shit after 3-4 episodes. They got really lazy with the zombie's makeup and physicality too.

Flicking through amazon prime and came across the walking dead - I have heard about it but never watched it - I am just watching episode 1 now with Andrew Lincoln who has just been whacked with a shovel after getting out of hospital.

Cheers.
It drops off around series 5 so probably watch series 1-4

Haven't looked at the replies on this thread, I can't watch it as stupid f***ing fox disappeared from my virgin package and has ended up on Disney+.
God knows when I'll see the last bit, I'm fuming though and don't want to talk about it.

Haven't looked at the replies on this thread, I can't watch it as stupid f***ing fox disappeared from my virgin package and has ended up on Disney+.
God knows when I'll see the last bit, I'm fuming though and don't want to talk about it.
I watched series one and got bored. I’ve moved on.

Used to love it. I got up to the end of season 8 then quit as I'd been sick for about 3 seasons straight and was just watching in hope it turned it round. Think end of season 4/5 the prison bit sees the end of the good bits of it.

I read all the comics to the end and they were amazing, had a brilliant ending as well but the show Hosts it and fucks everything up by messing about with the characters so it won't follow them.

Just seen the next batch of episodes of season 11 aren't out til February, then there's another break and the final lot are out later in 2022. Canny bit of dragging it out there.

Cheers.

Its amazing until Negan arrives

Back