The vaccine thread

It would bring down the Govt mate. Hopefully Boris goes on the attack this evening (unless he has been told it’s already been approved?)
Tbh it's not hit any main news nd a couple tweets may die a death.

Until it hits a bit more mainstream making loads of noise now would just highlight it.

It would also see the collapse of bma, astra seneca broken up, oxford university undermined

Last edited:
I saw it was on Joe.. twitter bollox is dangerous

Change the record.. with regards to vaccines what incompetence
. Running extremely smooth
Coming from the record of tory propaganda. :) Oh but you are not a tory right?

100,000 is a truly shocking figure and so unnecessay.

Re vaccines the NE was doing well till your mates cut the vaccines coming to this area.

Its on the front page of tomorrow's Telegraph but its just part of the much bigger vaccine row story. Feels just like political posturing going on.

And yet less than two weeks ago

Last edited:
This is serious, the amount of people believing rubbish posted on Twitter and on here. Think logically, what's more likely to be correct?

The scientific findings and the British Medical Association and Oxford University.

Or Germany with f all of the Oxford vaccine to even trial and it's only 8% effective because a German newspaper apparently says this.

The story didn't originate on Twitter tbh. It was published by Handelsblatt, which is described by the European Press Roundup as

"...the widest circulation German-language business and financial paper"

Which would be the equivalent of our Financial Times, more or less.

I agree with you by the way, it is almost so incredulous it can't be true, but it is being reported in a reliable source.

The story didn't originate on Twitter tbh. It was published by Handelsblatt, which is described by the European Press Roundup as

I agree with you by the way, it is almost so incredulous it can't be true, but it is being reported in a reliable source.

Main issue is it's being reported with absolutely nothing to back it up.. no quotes from.individuals or anything

Its on the front page of tomorrow's Telegraph but its just part of the much bigger vaccine row story. Feels just like political posturing going on.

It's absolute nonsense

Main issue is it's being reported with absolutely nothing to back it up.. no quotes from.individuals or anything

Absolutely, 100% agreed. It is a bit weird though, a (seemingly) reputable publishing a hugely contentious and controversial claim is probably not something they've undertaken lightly.

It's absolute nonsense

I'm not saying it is true. Just that it doesn't add up.

If the story gets traction then we'll before then.. breakfast news
There's too many people on twitter who will make it their business to give it traction - an open goal for retweets and follows etc. if the MSM aren't going to report it. I see the Daily Mail have, Piers Morgan won't be able to help himself.

Back