The Trip

The series with Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon where they mission about the Lakes eating at posh restaurants.

Anybody done it, or at least ticked off any of the places they ate at in the show?

Thinking of having a go at some of them in May if I can get reservations.

The series with Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon where they mission about the Lakes eating at posh restaurants.

Anybody done it, or at least ticked off any of the places they ate at in the show?

Love the series
In the Spain one they stopped at a Parador I popped into for a beer in 1988 on a motorbike road trip . Middle of nowhere . I recognised it as soon as they turned the bend .

Sadly Hipping Hall has shut. Their chef (Oli?) was on Masterchef Professionals and got to the final. Once he left, they seemed to lose their way a bit.

L'enclume is immense. If you can get in, go. Worth staying in Cartmel too.

Probably struggle if you’re wanting to stay at L’Enclume. Rogan & Co likely be available though.

I’m wanting to try here before it properly blows up.

Just got a star after only being open 7 months.

Back