The Top 6 Cartel - Talksport

It's because they're f***ing idiots mate.
I've been guilty of saying spurs are the mags of the south but that's due to the similarities in that they win fuck all🤣, I mean spurs are a much bigger club than newcastle,whichever way you look at it but just similar in a way, they spend fortunes, threaten to win something then bottle it. Spurs are far better at it than the mags

Lost 6 in a row and didn't win any of the last 9 derbies before their club died, no wonder they go on about 'little old Sunderland' so much.
"Richest club in the world" yet there's well over a hundred of them registered on here. Some of them even post on here whilst they are f***ing playing man. I'd never dream of looking at or seeking out their forum let alone joining up and posting.

That was hilarious, my god mags the gift that keeps on giving, loved the lads winding him up about how much they would give them for Isak 55m and the mag fan losing it saying 180m for Isak and 150m for wor Bruno - deluded hahaha. Great comment from the mag saying Sunderland is like the Tottenham of London, still means we are still bigger and more successful than the mags in our history.

Back