The Toddius What are you up to this Weekend? Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weekend in that there London visiting dear daughter. Beers tonight, fry up in morning to bring us round then battle our way up Oxford street, pop in Libertys and Selfridges. Hopefully get to scandi-kitchen for pepparkakor ready for chrimbo. Saturday night on the lash again. Sunday, hangover and then a show in the afternoon. Cocktails in the evening. Monday home.

Nice one mate.
Your season starts tomorrow.
Let's hope so, mate

We need to put a winning run together, so we can stay on the coat tails of the top two, at least until, we can get shot of some of the fat bastards/plodders/piss takers/useless knackers, and hopefully bring in some much needed, and better, additions, who'll benefit the team, from the New Year.

Friday: finish work, pack for holiday.

Saturday: Drive to Sunderland part share airport, check in bags.
06:15 Straight to the bar, large red wine for breakfast (be a bellend by sending pics to friends of me drinking at said early hour).

Sunday: Wake up in lanzarote looking at blue skies and temps of around 23-24 degrees and thank the good lord for week i have away. :cool:

Am i too late ?
Fri. Curry night. Youtube vids and grape juice.
Sat. Match, probably. Drinks and a meal. Miller and Carter.
Sun. Bike race at Gypsies green, probably. Second half of the curry which i will have tonight and is calling my name.

Hot as hell, just coming into the dry season humidity is down and more drinks than you can shake a stick at....

It's hot as hell in Brisbane, but the opposite, mental humidity. Coming into the three months of the year where it feels like you're constantly wearing a thick woolly blanket.
Today: beating my hangover after a free bar bacchanal last night with bacon and egg sandwich at breakfast, having Korean for lunch and doughnuts then I'll be straight to bed after work and catching up on tv I missed in the week.
Tomorrow: Taking the children out on the rob in a posh park in Dulwich for foliage so we can make Christmas Wreaths and have pizza. Putting some bets on and football and that.
Sunday: Doing the wreaths with the children if it doesn't happen Saturday due to weather. Otherwise relaxing and doing laundry.

Gah! Laundry! Bloody weekends and laundry. I'll be doing all that nonsense too...

Last edited:
Today: Ruined by a migraine. Woke up with it at 7am. Done my migraine healer ritual and awoke at 4pm. Day ruined. Currently on night shift.

Saturday ; Lass is in york with her mates for the day so just me and the bairn. Try to get an hours kip whilst she watches YouTube or plays games on me phone. Take the dog for a walk. Hopefully be able to take some footy in. Had me nails painted by her about 25 times this last week or 2 so no doubt more of that. Might get a takeaway and let her stay up a bit later and watch a movie.

Sunday: Go for a coffee, take the dog out, nip to shops for Christmas decoration. Make Sunday dinner, Put tree up, Few beers on night.

* Not my choice to put tree up but I've been outnumbered in the vote*

Today: beating my hangover after a free bar bacchanal last night with bacon and egg sandwich at breakfast, having Korean for lunch and doughnuts then I'll be straight to bed after work and catching up on tv I missed in the week.
Tomorrow: Taking the children out on the rob in a posh park in Dulwich for foliage so we can make Christmas Wreaths and have pizza. Putting some bets on and football and that.
Sunday: Doing the wreaths with the children if it doesn't happen Saturday due to weather. Otherwise relaxing and doing laundry.
Oh my god, your life sounds delish. Enjoy whats left of your weekend babes, you've smashed it.

Friday. Graft
Saturday. Match, then binge watched season 3 of The Office (American) and pizza with the bairn.
Today. Decorating, 5 mile run and now watching the cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back