The things you do to follow Sunderland

Up and getting ready for work.
Full shift ahead and the next proper sleep I will get is tomorrow night .
It's going to be one hell of a rollercoaster these next 36 hours .
Let's f***ing do this and put all the moaning fannies on here to sleep for the foreseeable future.
KTF

Rallying cry

the same moaners who have better things to do than go to London this weekend

90 minute journey up to Malaga on Wednesday afternoon - stopped in Holiday Inn Express at Malaga Airport.

Up at 3:45am to walk to airport & fly back to Newcastle.

Two nights at me Ma’s (no), train down the London this afternoon with the lads, back on Monday afternoon then two nights at me Da’s.

Fly back to Malaga at 7:05am on Wednesday before another 90 minutes journey down to mine.

Second time in two months - wouldn’t change the fucker for the world! HA’WAY THE LADS!

Up at 0400, one hour drive to airport, all that ballsing about there with security etc, hour and half hour flight, train, tube, couple of beers, watch us get promoted, then reverse process. Should be home for midnight. Whole day cost around £250 and a day out me life. Was on my bare arse financially this month but my da (follows Luton Town. Long story for another time!) stumped up a flight for me as an early birthday present. During season I get over about half a dozen times. Been bringing my eldest last few times. Same kind of financial cost and time for SoL as a Wembley trip as need to cover her ticket, flights and accommodation for us both. Subscribe on SAFSEE for games I don’t get over for. In a season I probably use half my annual leave entitlement to watch us. Don’t even want to consider the financial side, but likely around £1500. Hard to justify when the going is grim. Absolutely worth it for a day like tomorrow. Haway!!!!

I’ve cancelled a family holiday for tomorrow. Supposed to leave yesterday. That’s way I’m on here so early.... I’m still in the huffy bed in the spare room... it’s uncomfortable as fcuk!!

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Finally someone who says “sorry kids but I’m off to see the lads at Wembley !! We can go to Skegness next year.”

Bloody brilliantly. Far too many snowflakes around these days worried about missing the family picnic or painting the fence.

Have a grand day Sir!!!!

Season ticket holder
If something comes up I decide what to do
Safc doesn't
I have a healthy attitude to how important they are to me
It helps with constant kicks in the nuts

Whilst I admire your commitment, why did you book it for the play off final weekend you big spenk?!

I didn’t even occur to me to be honest let alone the wife whose job it is to book these things !!

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Finally someone who says “sorry kids but I’m off to see the lads at Wembley !! We can go to Skegness next year.”

Bloody brilliantly. Far too many snowflakes around these days worried about missing the family picnic or painting the fence.

Have a grand day Sir!!!!

My son thinks I’m a hero!!
Daughter.... not so much !!
Wife fcuking Hayes me at the minute :lol:

Last edited:

Back