The Test

Found myself liking a few of them Lyon comes out of it so well, Steve Smith is such a strange character. Really enjoyed it

Finished watching it. I felt the majority of the Australians came across really well, good blokes as they say wanting to play cricket. Really liked Nathan Lyon which as others has said feels odd! Langer is very intense but i did not get the cringy vibe others did. Smith is a freak on the pitch and a real oddball off the pitch. Warner is a bellend. Well produced if not inevitably biased. It did ram home just how shit we were during the Ashes and how badly Australia were carried by Smith and the Bowling attack. All in all it made me miss cricket alot!!!!

Finished watching it. I felt the majority of the Australians came across really well, good blokes as they say wanting to play cricket. Really liked Nathan Lyon which as others has said feels odd! Langer is very intense but i did not get the cringy vibe others did. Smith is a freak on the pitch and a real oddball off the pitch. Warner is a bellend. Well produced if not inevitably biased. It did ram home just how shit we were during the Ashes and how badly Australia were carried by Smith and the Bowling attack. All in all it made me miss cricket alot!!!!
Are there other cricket stuff free on amazon,

Been working my way through these - quite enjoying it to be honest. Lyon looks a decent bloke as much as i wanted to hate him - especially when he presented his mate with his baggy green cap.

Langer comes across ok - he shows the kind of single mindedness you need to get to the top of the game.

Not sure what the point of Graeme Hick is as he doesnt appear to have spoken to anyone in any of the episodes i've watched - just sits there saying nowt - even in the coaches meetings.

The Love Cafe 😂
Langer "those two bloke are raaaaare mate", you know he wants to say they're weird as fuck 😂

I know it's probably slightly stage-managed, but I think the vast majority of their side come across as genuinely likeable blokes.

I want to see a spin-off sitcom series with Zampa and Stoinis!

Langer "those two bloke are raaaaare mate", you know he wants to say they're weird as fuck 😂

I know it's probably slightly stage-managed, but I think the vast majority of their side come across as genuinely likeable blokes.

I want to see a spin-off sitcom series with Zampa and Stoinis!
Im conflicted cos I REALLY want to hate them but can’t really.
Although one thing has irked me is the way they have been going on about English crowds being over the top.

Im conflicted cos I REALLY want to hate them but can’t really.
Although one thing has irked me is the way they have been going on about English crowds being over the top.
The lack of self awareness was hilarious, especially when they were calling the media over here ruthless. Have they completely forgot the way Broad was treat over their a couple years back by their media and crowds :)

Back