The Test

Wasn’t as good as the first series.

Stand by my view that they’re all a bunch of snakes regardless of your thoughts on JL.

The Sri Lanka episode provided some brilliant footage of the protests which I’d not seen

I actually really like Langer. He should have Lot more respect on his name when you look at where they were in 2018 to how good they are at the moment.

Wouldn’t want him coaching England mind his style doesn’t look like it would work at all with our culture.

Watched first 2 episodes last night. Lyon seems a canny bloke mind. Good on him for learning sign language do he found coach the Australian deaf side.

Have always thought Kawaja was a decent sort as well.

I actually really like Langer. He should have Lot more respect on his name when you look at where they were in 2018 to how good they are at the moment.

Wouldn’t want him coaching England mind his style doesn’t look like it would work at all with our culture.

I think he’s class. He’s box office in front of a camera but also a top bloke who just loves cricket and his country.

Just started the second series this morning.

"The most significant job in Australia"

Does any other country in the world place as much significance on who the captain of a sports team is? :eek:

Back