The Test, Amazon Prime.

the dude

Striker
Watching this as the Mrs has Prime for a month. Putting to one side the whole we are a new team of nice Aussies (bullshit) how come Manus Labuschane looked utter shite in this and yet when he came into the team against us he looked like another Steve Smith!

Played county cricket for Glamorgan prior to the ashes and scored plenty of runs. Been brilliant since he got back in their side, wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up being their next captain once Paine is finished

Never seen it except one clip where they’re calling the “crowd” waiting outside Edgbaston “ferocious” or something for making the odd comment about sandpaper and cheating. Soft bastards :lol:
Aussies have always been a massive set of f***ing hypocrites.
Their crowd giving Simon Jones dogs abuse and throwing empty cans as he lay on the ground with a busted Achilles is much f***ing lower than anything weve ever given.
Aussies are f***ing animals compared to our crowds.

Their crowd giving Simon Jones dogs abuse and throwing empty cans as he lay on the ground with a busted Achilles is much f***ing lower than anything weve ever given.
Agreed. The brutality of it is shown in "The Edge" which I thought was a brilliant documentary

Their crowds do come out with the odd rare classic mind, like "oi tuffers! Lend us your brain, I'm building an idiot" :lol: :lol:

I thought Justin Langer came across as a monumental tool, having a right go at Finch when he got out then realised he was on camera..I like Paine and I feel slightly sorry for him because everyone knows Smith is captain in all but name. It’s a bad way to treat someone who had a really difficult job.

I thought Justin Langer came across as a monumental tool, having a right go at Finch when he got out then realised he was on camera..I like Paine and I feel slightly sorry for him because everyone knows Smith is captain in all but name. It’s a bad way to treat someone who had a really difficult job.
His mood swings are barmy as well. Like after the ODI at Cardiff, he's sitting there absolutely laying into them, then halfway through completely changes tack and starts going on about how England are a very good team and don't beat yourselves up.

Odd bloke

Back