The Stack Seaburn

I think it'll do really well and sounds like what you're offering will be ideal tbf.

Cheers fella I hope so .... I think The stack in general is a good idea for the area as well
Nout better than a Shwarma when you’re pissed like, one of the only things I really miss since going vegetarian.

We can knock up a good salad as well
Good luck and I’ll be visiting.

Brill cant wait

Last edited:
The whole scheme looks impressive on the virtual tour.

Apparently the one in Newcastle is really popular so I hope this one takes off
Personally I think it will look scruffy pretty quickly - its OK for city centres but having a load of containers in one of the prime sites as a temporary measure is a bit disappointing. Hope I'm wrong but that stretch of coast is fantastic and a jewel in Sunderland's crown and its a shame to go for something because its easy to do.

I think it will be a success - especially once the hotel is up and running. Despite what the locals say, Seaburn needs a bigger footfall and the two planned developments (one of which is already getting built) will help

I think it will be a success - especially once the hotel is up and running. Despite what the locals say, Seaburn needs a bigger footfall and the two planned developments (one of which is already getting built) will help
There is housing surrounding Seaburn in most directiions.Why build more on land ripe for leisure and development ? Crazy use of planning for precious land.Pure pure greed and profiteering.

There is housing surrounding Seaburn in most directiions.Why build more on land ripe for leisure and development ? Crazy use of planning for precious land.Pure pure greed and profiteering.

The land being built on isn’t really prime land though mate - its two grassed areas that haven’t been used for years. There is still plenty of land for leisure on the front

Back