The SR6 Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boris Bear

Striker
With the airshow almost upon up and the inevitable descent of the underclasses on the land of milk and honey, is it time to say 'enough' and keep SR6 for it's own elite inhabitants? Build a wall around the whole area with checkpoints to allow only SR6ers to cross.............if the Troy's taxi types have to come across then they need a work permit to prove they are in service to an SR6 household.

I think it's time to make a stand.....and a wall

A wall is not required. Checkpoints on the bridges over the train line should suffice.
With the airshow almost upon up and the inevitable descent of the underclasses on the land of milk and honey, is it time to say 'enough' and keep SR6 for it's own elite inhabitants? Build a wall around the whole area with checkpoints to allow only SR6ers to cross.............if the Troy's taxi types have to come across then they need a work permit to prove they are in service to an SR6 household.

I think it's time to make a stand.....and a wall

I've got me permits to get through the army barricades, no one knows about the live rounds they'll be using against anyone without said permit. Or anyone in a gravy stained mag top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back