The Sopranos

Love the talking sopranos podcasts.
Now that the podcast is getting relatively near to the end I'm curious to see which actors from the show don't end up appearing as guests on there.

Sounds as though the actors who played Ralph and Vito weren't liked at all amongst the cast, the bloke who plays Johnny Sack is a full-on Qanon mentalist and Schirripa has had a few digs at Drea de Matteo's podcast so would be surprised if she ends up on there.

Now that the podcast is getting relatively near to the end I'm curious to see which actors from the show don't end up appearing as guests on there.

Sounds as though the actors who played Ralph and Vito weren't liked at all amongst the cast, the bloke who plays Johnny Sack is a full-on Qanon mentalist and Schirripa has had a few digs at Drea de Matteo's podcast so would be surprised if she ends up on there.

Ralph is a proper celebrity like.

Doubt he’s that arsed. Sopranos is just another in a long line of decent roles to him.

Thought Joey Pants (ralph) has be on? Was recuperating from injury last year so maybes the reason

Vito is not respected much cos he big upped how close he was to Gandaolfini.

Dont think you will hear from Tony Cirico as he seems to suffer from dementia. He was totally lost on the tv reunion and steve van zandt was keep correcting him and talking over him as he was getting confused between Lillyhammer and The Sopranos

Johhny savk actor is nuts.

Seems odd that Drea hasnt been on.

What i find thecstrangest is the bitbpart guys who are accomplished playwrights, like Eugene

Last edited:

How come mate? I’m a Sopranos addict and have saw some of the podcasts but rarely all the way through because they’re just too long and I often don’t have the time. So just wondering what’s been said and by who? I know what you mean about Vincent Curatola (Johnny Sack) though, I follow him on Twitter and he’s as right wing republican as you can get.

I couldn't get past the 1st episode for some reason. I think it deserves a 2nd attempt given it's worldwide popularity.

Still, it's nee The Wire like.
Unfortunately the Wire dates. Sopranos not being about tech means its ageless
How come mate? I’m a Sopranos addict and have saw some of the podcasts but rarely all the way through because they’re just too long and I often don’t have the time. So just wondering what’s been said and by who? I know what you mean about Vincent Curatola (Johnny Sack) though, I follow him on Twitter and he’s as right wing republican as you can get.

The guy who played Vito, basically did all the rounds of tv shows when Gandolfini died trying to big up his realationship, and flog his cook book at same time. Supposedly pissed a lot of people off.

From all interviews ive heard everyone loved joey pants

I still cant get my head round Livia was the mayor in the Naked Gun movies

Last edited:
Superb. I’ve watched it through 3 times and just stumbled across a random episode on sky Atlantic. Can’t be beaten.
Tony was an absolute arsehole. No other show would allow the lead character to have that guise, or do it so well.

Last edited:
Probably watched it whole way through about 3 times but caught a series 5 episode of Sky Atlantic and going to watch until the end.

Great podcast even though it’s a bit formulaic. The interviews often meander nowhere but the dissection of the episodes is brilliant. Just listened to the Long Term Parking one which for me is the best episode.

Got tickets for the live tour at Newcastle so hopefully it’s finally on next year.

Superb. I’ve watched it through 3 times and just stumbled across a random episode on sky Atlantic. Can’t be beaten.
Tony was an absolute arsehole. No other show would allow the lead character to have that guise, or do it so well.
"I'm supposed to get a vasectomy when this is my male heir"

AJ was a fuck up but to say this in front of your teenage son ....

Back