The Smelly Bellringer

I used to go in that bookshop in Petersfield, around 1980-81 - - one of the assistants was Erika Roe, who went on to become well-known for her 'streak' (well, topless anyway) at Twickenham about 1982 iirc

A Fantastic pair of "Wembleys" they were too. (like the twin towers)
To be clear: does he smell, or does his bell smell, or is it both? Or is it his smelly bell that accounts for his smell?
He does "pen and ink" mate

Don't mind him myself.

He's different, followed his club through all four divisions.

Every club has its fair share of cranks... that bloke with the Shrek doll at England games, Tango man and Dr Fun at Liverpool although he might be dead.
Aye, Shrek.
Thatā€™s ā€œBrian from Covā€ - heā€™s the bloke that gets the prime seat at World Snooker.

I known him years, me brother in law Virgin Pete used to hire a minibus for Pompey away games and we'd often drive to matches together with Westwood's Love Bus. It's his clothes that stink because he wears the same gear for every match and has never washed it as far as I know. He's a canny bloke to talk to like. Funny thing is if we ever meet at a Sunderland / Pompey game he never recognises me. The Newcombe is his local before matches and away fans are welcome ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ as long as they aren't wearing red n white striped shirts.

Back