The SMB Photography challenge will return in late summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Circumstances dictate that I don't have quite so much time on my hands and this is likely to continue for a few months.

I'm therefore taking a break from setting the challenge until I can dedicate the time to it that I should. I also feel that it needs a bit of a shake up.

The challenge will return, with a slightly different format, probably in August, or failing that, September.

In the meantime, I'll post a few of the topics that were going to be used over the summer and if anyone is interested in posting one or more shots we can have a vote at the end of July. It might even encourage me to get out and shoot something.

Happy shooting.

Can I run the comp for Apr May Jun Jul and Aug?

Suggest a theme and put a poll up for voting? (You'll have to explain how a poll can be on photography rather than parsnip).

Just an idea - I'm happy to be voted down (or up?)

You can if you want. As far as the poll goes, you'll have to do it in Parsnip, but if you do, PM me and I'll move it.

If you PM me in advance I'll try to move it as soon as it's done

Suggest a theme and put a poll up for voting? (You'll have to explain how a poll can be on photography rather than parsnip).

nice one peachy!

I've emailed you with a spreadsheet containing the themes I had planned for the rest of the year. Please feel free to use it or ignore it.

Nice one PB. Re: Parsnip, is it that much hassle for Roger to give her admin access to this board for a couple of months?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back