The SMB Movie thread 2020 to 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hostiles. Americans versus Indians era. Some bloke (cristian bale), who is a captain coming to the end of his career, gets one last job, to deliver a chief Indian bloke back to his own land. Story about this mammoth journey. Alright, good acting and quite a bit of death. 7.7/10 (netflix)
Can I just say that is a shocking review of one of the best films of the last 5 years man, haway, put some f***ing effort into it.

Reactions: mux
Midsommer. A 'thriller'. Some bloke has a decent lass but treats her like shite and they have issues. Anyway he manages to invite on a lads break and it all goes to shite. I have made it sound better than it is. Rental on Amazon video. Don't bother. 1/10.

The cleansing hour - Some blokes set up a fake exorcism show that they stream each week to make it few quid but it all turns a bit wrong when a real one happens. Something to watch, 6-10. Shudder channel on amazon video.

Lucy - Some lass (scarlett prettyhansen) gets into the wrong place at the wrong time and ends up being a drug mule. It goes pear shaped with huge consequences. Decent 7.35/10

I’ve just watched Palm Springs, an Amazon produced film starring Andy Samberg and featuring JK Simmons.

I thought it was great, properly enjoyable. Nothing particularly groundbreaking considering the obvious Groundhog Day derivations and comparatives but a really good watch none the less.

Angel has fallen - A bloke who works for the US president gets framed. Third or forth in the series of these and possibly the best. Sky Movies. 7.6/10.

Watched that new King Kong vs Godzilla film earlier. No idea what was going on tbh but the effects were good in the scrapping scenes.

5/10 mindless kind of fun I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back