The SMB Movie thread 2020 to 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logon or register to see this image

I enjoyed this one a lot. Its a found footage film.

Plot: A man hires someone to film him for a few hours so he can make a video diary.

great sequel

Bit of a cult film this one, so difficult to rate. Its a bit like The Matrix but not as good.

Last edited:
The Little Things - 6/10 hard to find a below par Denzel flick.

Cherry - 4/10. the mind numbing , episodic descent of Spider-Man. He ages with the addition of an Inspector Clouseau ‘tache.

The Monster Squad (1987) Bit of a cult 80s classic, involving Dracula, Frankenstein’s Monster, Wolf Man, Creature From The Black Lagoon & The Mummy. Fantasy comedy, which I can remember hiring out on VHS but surprisingly it has aged pretty well and still a decent watch if you are feeling nostalgic. 8/10

Fairly good.
Tremendous, probs my fave of this genre. I’d love to know more about the characters before and after this film
This is great to watch check it out.

Did you know Joe Pilato (Captain Rhodes) was in Pulp Fiction? He is in Jack Rabbit Slims eatery as an extra.

Last edited:
Trial by Fire on Netflix.

True story of a lad sentenced to death by a Texas court after he's accused of killing his 3 kids by setting fire to their bedroom.

Solid 8.5/10.

Hint. I purposely didn't google anything about the story, and it made the viewing a hell of a lot better.

Trial by Fire on Netflix.

True story of a lad sentenced to death by a Texas court after he's accused of killing his 3 kids by setting fire to their bedroom.

Solid 8.5/10.

Hint. I purposely didn't google anything about the story, and it made the viewing a hell of a lot better.
Happened in Peterlee that about 25 years ago. Bloke did an insurance job and couldn’t get the kids out. All three died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back