The SMB Movie thread 2020 to 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

X - really enjoyed this. Managed to avoid seeing any spoilers or what it was actually about for over a year. Looking forward to seeing Pearl now. Took me a while to realise who was playing "old Pearl". Good make up, some dodgy CGI blood but not enough it's overly bad. Good fun. 7/10

Pearl is excellent too. Outstanding performance from Goth.

I need to start tracking what films I want to watch that have been recommended. Does anyone use a website for this? I'm assuming IMBD has some sort of a function but interested to know what others use.

I need to start tracking what films I want to watch that have been recommended. Does anyone use a website for this? I'm assuming IMBD has some sort of a function but interested to know what others use.
I use Letterboxd. Love the layout and style of it.

I use Letterboxd. Love the layout and style of it.

This. This is the one. Love it me.

Just watched plane.

A very low budget Gerard Butler and Mike Colter fillum with an oddly large amount of heart.

Really enjoyed it, despite it being extremely short. Everyone was likeable and it just simply entertained in a cosy way.
Watched it tonight also. Thought it was cliched shite but I am very fussy with movies!

5/10 for me.

Another watcher of Plane tonight. Would never have bothered with it but my uncle loves stuff like that. Thought it was pretty poor - 3/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back