The SMB Movie thread 2020 to 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Matrix Resurrections 7/10
I actually enjoyed it being a fan of the original, much closer to the original film than the sequels.

The unforgivable - 7/10 decent enough watch although it could have done with a little bit more , ultimately not enough happens and there’s a few unanswered questions

Venom: Let There Be Carnage - 6/10
canny, not as good as first one. For me Harrelson doesn’t comes across as batshit crazy as the comic version.

A Quiet Place Part 2 - 7/10
Nor too bad.

Red Notice - 5/10
It was ok, Reynolds is just too irritating.

Army of Thieves - 7/10
Quite good. May give Army of the Dead a watch at some point.

The Suicide squad (2021)

Daft 2 hours of daft action and tounge in cheek laughs. Idris Elba makes it like, he’s quality and perfectly cast, just enough dryness to his lines.

Solid 7.5/10. Enjoyable nonsense.

The Matrix Resurrections - Overall it was OK, don't want to spoil it for others, but get past the first 30 mins. Didn't really like the gaming aspect and even the mention of Warner Brothers matrix films, felt weird. Never was going to live up to the first, but it's not a total write off some are making out 6.5/10

The Matrix Resurrections - Overall it was OK, don't want to spoil it for others, but get past the first 30 mins. Didn't really like the gaming aspect and even the mention of Warner Brothers matrix films, felt weird. Never was going to live up to the first, but it's not a total write off some are making out 6.5/10
Fair review first 60 minutes slow...did get better but 6 5/10 about right

Just watched "A star is born" with Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper and I really loved it but it made me cry a canny bit.
I'd give it a solid 8/10 as the music was canny but the acting was really excellent, a compelling watch.
Gaga and Cooper had a wonderful chemistry, they should be together in real life. ❤️😍

Just watched "A star is born" with Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper and I really loved it but it made me cry a canny bit.
I'd give it a solid 8/10 as the music was canny but the acting was really excellent, a compelling watch.
Gaga and Cooper had a wonderful chemistry, they should be together in real life. ❤️😍
Saw it at cinema and thought it was a very good film. Gaga and Cooper were very good in it. Good soundtrack to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back