The SMB Movie thread 2020 to 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argo. One of those films i thought i'd watched but not so. Enjoyed it. Affleck solid performance on and off screen.7/10.

Jackie Brown. Been a long time since watched this last. So good with great tunes. Loved DeNiro and Samuel L. Jackson combo. Pam Grier steals the show. 8/10.

Django Unchained. Glitzy Tarrantino which goes on abit. A million miles from the low budget Jackie Brown. 6/10.

Thought the witch was the biggest pile of shite I have ever saw and watched it at cinema as well. Would of walked out if I had of been on my own.. suppose everyone's taste is different like
Ah that's a shame, I loved the foreboding, grim atmosphere in The Witch.

As you say everyone is different, there's a few universally acclaimed films I absolutely hate such as Hereditary and Nomadland.

Thought the witch was the biggest pile of shite I have ever saw and watched it at cinema as well. Would of walked out if I had of been on my own.. suppose everyone's taste is different like
I did too, thought it was boring as fuck. Really dont get the wankfest over it.

Ah that's a shame, I loved the foreboding, grim atmosphere in The Witch.

As you say everyone is different, there's a few universally acclaimed films I absolutely hate such as Hereditary and Nomadland.
I hated Hereditary, but I loved Midsommar.
Nosferatu (1922)
Nearly a century old and it's still the best adaptation. It's the creepiest of the lot When I first saw it as a kid I actually thought Max Schreck was a real vampire. He was that convincing. A masterpiece of menace and atmosphere that still remains one of the most visually harrowing films of all time.
8.5/10
Been meaning to watch this for ages and never got to it.

The Chaser.
Korean movie. Serial killer on the loose and a bloke who attempts to stop them as the cops are useless. 8/10.

Memories of murder.
.Another Korean serial killer movie. Made by the guy who directed Parasite. 8/10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back