The Royal Wedding this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, it's not proper graft. :lol:

When the council arrange for a 90 year old to go on a day trip we call it tackling social isolation.

Does the council stick them on long haul flights as part of world tours and that?

The Royals aren't suffering from social isolation though. They have a large family and a huge adoring fan base :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, it's not proper graft. :lol:

When the council arrange for a 90 year old to go on a day trip we call it tackling social isolation.

Would do them good to take a step down from their ivory towers and live in the real world for a while.

They could join one of these exchange living experiences run by the tv companies.

Mind I doubt if they’d be very keen, but I’m sure there’d be no short of takers on the other side of the fence.

Would do them good to take a step down from their ivory towers and live in the real world for a while.

They could join one of these exchange living experiences run by the tv companies.

Mind I doubt if they’d be very keen, but I’m sure there’d be no short of takers on the other side of the fence.

I warrant that the royals have a far superior knowledge of the real world than you do, given the amount of their work dealing with the poor and dispossessed. Maybe it’s you who needs to take your head out of your arse and actually take a real look at what they do.

You could start by seeing what each royal does on a daily basis in the Times. Bear in mind that Kate is currently on maternity leave, just the same as any other new mum, and that most of the royals don’t get any direct payment for working. I wonder if you would take on say, Princess Anne’s workload, at the same age as she is, and not get paid anything by this country for doing the job? And never have been paid. Ditto for the Duke and Duchess of Kent. I doubt it very much.

Would I want their life? Aye, I'd give it a go. Wealth and privilege are a different animals to fame.
I think they are pretty much classed as famous. Wealth and privilege is the rich kid at Eton, but he isn't famous. Being a senior member of the royal family adds fame to the equation.
I wouldn't mind trying it for a day or two though. Everybody should be a Queen for a day.:)

I warrant that the royals have a far superior knowledge of the real world than you do, given the amount of their work dealing with the poor and dispossessed. Maybe it’s you who needs to take your head out of your arse and actually take a real look at what they do.

You could start by seeing what each royal does on a daily basis in the Times. Bear in mind that Kate is currently on maternity leave, just the same as any other new mum, and that most of the royals don’t get any direct payment for working. I wonder if you would take on say, Princess Anne’s workload, at the same age as she is, and not get paid anything by this country for doing the job? And never have been paid. Ditto for the Duke and Duchess of Kent. I doubt it very much.
Hahahahahahahahaha. Ahahahahahahahaha. Ad infinitum.

No doubt we all have some knowledge of it, but living the lives of impoverished starving and desperate people in many parts of the World is something they will never experience.

Nice to see you are well impressed with their occasional publicity stunts anyway,
of course all carefully orchestrated by backroom staff, to ensure any minor discomfort or inconvenience they may suffer is kept to an absolute minimum.

No certainly not jealous in any way and more than happy and grateful with my lot.
I certainly could never step into their shoes, I know for sure my guilty conscience wouldn’t allow it,
but as long as they and their fans are happy to lap it all up, then sobeit.

I think they are pretty much classed as famous. Wealth and privilege is the rich kid at Eton, but he isn't famous. Being a senior member of the royal family adds fame to the equation.
I wouldn't mind trying it for a day or two though. Everybody should be a Queen for a day.:)
There's a difference between fame with wealth and privilege and just being famous.

Serial killers and Geordie Shore cast members are famous. :lol:

No doubt we all have some knowledge of it, but living the lives of impoverished starving and desperate people in many parts of the World is something they will never experience.

Nice to see you are well impressed with their occasional publicity stunts anyway,
of course all carefully orchestrated by backroom staff, to ensure any minor discomfort or inconvenience they may suffer is kept to an absolute minimum.

No certainly not jealous in any way and more than happy and grateful with my lot.
I certainly could never step into their shoes, I know for sure my guilty conscience wouldn’t allow it,
but as long as they and their fans are happy to lap it all up, then sobeit.

Even I know my limits and the stupid is too strong in this one for me to put any sense into it. I give up.

Hahahahahahahahaha. Ahahahahahahahaha. Ad infinitum.

And this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back