The Rock n Roll Years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weird to think I was watching the Rock and Roll Years when the music it featured (at least for the very start of the series) was getting on for 30 years old. I don't think I've watched the Rock and Roll Years for, ooh, getting on for 30 years!

Loved it at the time, though.

1989? Fuck me you're havin a giraffe. Real rock n roll stopped at the end of the 70's and arguably a long time before that.

I thought this thread was going to be about some early 50's raw rockabilly, I'm very disappointed...

Aw fuck it's not that one either.
Any chance of a full track listing?.

you got dropbox ? pm me if so

there's a couple I don't know, one instrumental over the East Mids aircrash that sounds a bit David Sylvian and another over Exxon Valdez which sounds like Clannad, most of the rest is standard chart stuff. The sound quality is minging so shazzam didn't work

you got dropbox ? pm me if so

there's a couple I don't know, one instrumental over the East Mids aircrash that sounds a bit David Sylvian and another over Exxon Valdez which sounds like Clannad, most of the rest is standard chart stuff. The sound quality is minging so shazzam didn't work

Damn I haven't. I'm trying to think of the file sharing thing I used to use before.

Ah it's not that one like. What's the track where theyre knocking the Berlin Wall down?

Come off it man, as if you don't know Wind of Change by the Scorpions - it was your ringtone for years until The Darkness came along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back