The Relegation TV Programme and Plot Synopsis Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 15970
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 15970

I'm pissed off at relegation and recriminations so thought I'd try for some gallows humour.

Post the name of a TV Programme that can be linked to relegation and give a brief plot synopsis.

My effort,

Downton Abbey - Lord Ginger leads the estate toward ruin.

Over to you.

Casualty - Many Sunderland first team members mysteriously report major injuries and are unable to play. Rumours abound that many inflicted injuries upon themselves rather than suffer another training session with Davey (tactician extraordinaire) Moyes.

House of fools - A look at the people who make the big decisions at Sunderland football club.

Men behaving badly - See above.

Curb your enthusiasm - A fly on the wall look at David Moyes in the technical area during a match.

Crossbar challenge. Manager of pub team standard club suddenly realises that his team are actually trying to hit the crossbar during the match, rather that the large space below it.

The Muppet Show - Mayhem as the madcap management try to put on a show as everything collapses around them.

The walking dead. A disparate group of desperate shitheads are lead in a post apocalyptic world by a dour scotsman. Spoiler- they all die

Also starring Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Keegan

Fight club - a miserable old bastard picks a fight with a female reporter.

Edit - Anar it's not a TV programme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back