The recent signings

Richie K

Striker
Will any of them come good over the next couple of years?

Looking at the bumped Jack Clarke thread, where people were slating him 2 years ago, do you think any of the recent flops could do a similar turnaround in fans opinion?

Mundle looks most likely based in a few glimpses of danger.

Mayenda looked like he had some attributes. Still only 18 so probably can't read too much in to him not being ready and not getting much playing time now. Hard to tell at that age really.

Mayenda looked like he had some attributes. Still only 18 so probably can't read too much in to him not being ready and not getting much playing time now. Hard to tell at that age really.
Will any of them come good over the next couple of years?

Looking at the bumped Jack Clarke thread, where people were slating him 2 years ago, do you think any of the recent flops could do a similar turnaround in fans opinion?

Mundle looks most likely based in a few glimpses of danger.
Those are the only 2 imo. We're really going to struggle to shift some and the first 11 is desperate for reinforcements as it is.

Seelt is now injured long term so anyone's guess if he'll return OK. The others look poor at best currently unless there's a massive u turn in form/attitude.
Aouchiche. Bookmark this.
Thought this was threat for potential. Not experienced players ;)

Last edited:
Triantis seems to have the mentality and self belief to see him in and around the championship in a year or two. Technically is he up to it? I think a good chance, but in the end like the others, very much a work in progress.

Triantis seems to have the mentality and self belief to see him in and around the championship in a year or two. Technically is he up to it? I think a good chance, but in the end like the others, very much a work in progress.
Watched quite a few Hibs games since he went there on loan and I think he could be a superb defensive midfielder in the future. Still young but he's far too rash to make it as a CB imo

Watched quite a few Hibs games since he went there on loan and I think he could be a superb defensive midfielder in the future. Still young but he's far too rash to make it as a CB imo
The Hibs fans are raving about him since his move into midfield for them like.

Of the players signed this season, those I can see coming good over the next few years;

Mundle
Triantis (in midfield)
Seelt
Aouchiche
Meyenda
Hemir (with a space x sized rocket up his arse)

Back