The realistic replacements for Grayson thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've pulled it round in the PL with 9 games or less on three occasions so having 25 left would be more than enough and just to be fair to Grayson I'd say the 21 games he will have had in charge by then would be more than enough for him to have no excuses.
I do agree and think its very fair but all Im saying is imagine we take zero to three points from the next 2 games, that will be very hard to come back from. On the flip side win them both and i think everyone will be feeling slightly chirpier than we do now.

Fuck me you can google. Beyond me that shit. Like Grayson's tactics rhetoric is outmoded, deemed only useful in modern English by Politicians or religous nutters preaching to the converted or the naive. ;):)
:lol: Canny

I'd give him till early/mid December and if it still looks as it does currently then he should be peddled. Away to Wolves on December 9th gives him 8 more games....and it's a good cross section of "easy" games and tough games, including the Boro game. That leaves a full 25 games for someone else to wheel and deal in January and look to move us up the table.
I’d agree marra

We've pulled it round in the PL with 9 games or less on three occasions so having 25 left would be more than enough and just to be fair to Grayson I'd say the 21 games he will have had in charge by then would be more than enough for him to have no excuses.
There's just no point keeping Larry on because there's no way he'll ever get us out of this league. Definitely not this year, next year or the year after of that I'm certain. Time is something we haven't got. He's got nothing to offer short term or long term. Having said that Bain will be loathe to sack him like he was Moyes. Let's hope Short starts kicking Bain's butt or better still bin him and the useless manager he appointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back