The "Real Mansfield" quip

I’m gathering that there is a fake Mansfield that are the low block kings? And the real Mansfield accordingly are far more entertaining than the fake Mansfield who, like other Mansfield are just imitating?

I just that we should applaud them

Will the real Mansfield please stand up, please stand up, please stand up 👏🏻

Last edited:
I’ve no idea what’s going on here but we played Mansfield in about 2003 in the league cup and I went and bought some chips. I asked the woman behind the ramp if they had any sauce and she said “are you taking the piss? One of your fans has stolen it”.
I was at that match. Sold ALS and got a lift down and back as there weren’t enough to run a bus with any space. I bunked off A Level English Lit in the afternoon to get down but the lecturer went to a lot of away games so was fine with it. Amazing days… mind the game was awful.

I’ve no idea what’s going on here but we played Mansfield in about 2003 in the league cup and I went and bought some chips. I asked the woman behind the ramp if they had any sauce and she said “are you taking the piss? One of your fans has stolen it”.
I was at that game, coincided with my 21st, me and @Rueben Agboula slummed it on an ALS bus. Was a lovely summers day I think

Back