The plane fly past is back on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think that anything involving aeroplanes should be avoided given what happened to their fans on flight MH17.

It is inevitable that the magedia will spin this as SAFC mocking the dead fans.

We must not fall into the trap.

Just think that anything involving aeroplanes should be avoided given what happened to their fans on flight MH17.

Only a idiot would think th- ohh yeah that's right Newcastle fans ;)

I can see how one would be linked the other.

Passenger jet is shot down over the Ukraine and a light aircraft pulling a banner over sid james :rolleyes: :)

Fûck them,

Let them say what they want as they will.Doing so will show them up for what they are.

If the original thread hadn't been pulled I reckon it'd be well Over 2k by now meaning charity would be gaining money.

Any idea yet why it was removed???

Can someone with a Facebook account add a comment on the donation site to point out to Tony Andrews that there is indeed a stark contrast between this and the MH17 fund, one was a fund setup after a disaster (which most donating to this campaign also donated towards) and the other is a bit of fun. Also point out the great Sportsmanship they showed at the game on Sunday as Janey pointed out above, most of us clapped with them on 17 minutes but they couldn't wait for it to finish to start singing about Johnson being a Peado.

If the original thread hadn't been pulled I reckon it'd be well Over 2k by now meaning charity would be gaining money.

Any idea yet why it was removed???

Can we not rename this thread something more attention seeking?

Well done Pauline for the £10, whether she posts on here on not.

£616 :cool:

Only just our plane is brought down by a fusillade of pasties and sausage rolls hurled from the stands at the O3.

Really, this hadn't crossed my mind. No offence is intended as regards MH 17 and I doubt a connection would be made by anyone in the it right mind.

Oh, hang on...

Can we not rename this thread something more attention seeking?

Well done Pauline for the £10, whether she posts on here on not.

£616 :cool:

I'm not sure because officially the forum is not supporting this fund raising effort, we are doing it 'under the radar'.

before we order it we can take a poll to see whether people want it to read "5 in a row-FTM" or just "5 in a row"
Simple.
Its merely a pisstake. Its not serious

I agree, the FTM is wrong.
We obviously want the mags to see it but we want the country to see it more - surely ?
If Sky get wind of the FTM meaning, they simply won't show it at all.
Think about it.

I agree, the FTM is wrong.
We obviously want the mags to see it but we want the country to see it more - surely ?
If Sky get wind of the FTM meaning, they simply won't show it at all.
Think about it.

Good point, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back