The Oval

rentaghost

Striker
Watching a bit of Surrey v Hampshire on the live feed while working from home running the rule over possible England selections! Stoneman out of 63 chucking it away when he had all day to bat, Borthwick (not England prospect of course) batting beautifully on 56 not out. Ollie Pope has just come in looking very good early on and Foakes still to bat.

Main point is the pitch it looks dead as owt. Getting 20 wickets on that pitch might be a bit of a struggle - still a few weeks I suppose!

Watching a bit of Surrey v Hampshire on the live feed while working from home running the rule over possible England selections! Stoneman out of 63 chucking it away when he had all day to bat, Borthwick (not England prospect of course) batting beautifully on 56 not out. Ollie Pope has just come in looking very good early on and Foakes still to bat.

Main point is the pitch it looks dead as owt. Getting 20 wickets on that pitch might be a bit of a struggle - still a few weeks I suppose!
We'll be 2-1 up by then and playing for a draw. Nee botha :cool:

The Brown Derby is a great pub for when it rains. Hopefully we'll be praying for rain by then and I can spend all day in there. Again.

Back