The older you get, the heavier it sits.

Aye same here. Go for a curry and I can’t drink at all after it
I never now combine eating and drinking. When I was in my pomp I could go out for a Friday night session then finish in the Rose of India or the Ling Hong for a meal. Now I can't do that it's food or drink, but not on the same night.
I rarely have a pint when me and the Mrs go to a pub for our tea or lunchtime. It's a diet coke these days or a half of a light lager like Coors. I've lost 16kg in weight this last year so maybe that is part of why I can't do both. I don't have the vessel to put it in.

I never now combine eating and drinking. When I was in my pomp I could go out for a Friday night session then finish in the Rose of India or the Ling Hong for a meal. Now I can't do that it's food or drink, but not on the same night.
I rarely have a pint when me and the Mrs go to a pub for our tea or lunchtime. It's a diet coke these days or a half of a light lager like Coors. I've lost 16kg in weight this last year so maybe that is part of why I can't do both. I don't have the vessel to put it in.
I very rarely have a pint with food even it’s Diet Coke or water even!

I had a Sunday roast for lunch, supposed to be nipping down the pub for a couple when the Liverpool Utd match finishes but I still feel full.

30 mins walk there hopefully will make me feel better.

Back