The New Tip

Just been knocked back today, next available slot is Sunday and it's 'fully booked' apparently despite there being hardly anyone there. I tried Sundays QR code just in case and they are now rejecting them(they didn't before). Pack of twats, I had to drive past the empty bays and go out 🤣 what a shite system. So it's either pay to empty my van now or unload it back home until Sunday. Nee wonder people fly tip
what did you do ? i'll not be able to sleep tonight unless i find out

I go regularly and it's never really been a problem up until today. I usually book the right time and go then but recently it hasn't let you book for the day yet when you go down there's no one there.before they must have just scanned the barcode and that's it, now it's obviously flagging up and rejecting the wrong days
It's got some odd rules on like. I have to put mine through as a campervan. I found I couldn't get an appointment same day. But if I put it through as a car I could. Seems a really pointless rule.

It's got some odd rules on like. I have to put mine through as a campervan. I found I couldn't get an appointment same day. But if I put it through as a car I could. Seems a really pointless rule.
The old tip had a right tosspot working there, always used to have an issue with me, I got me mate to take a 3 piece suite down, and we checked it was under 5.5 metre and wasn't a long wheel base but he still knocked us back. I had to smash it up and make 3 trips in the car🤣
what did you do ? i'll not be able to sleep tonight unless i find out
I palmed the paint off to relatives, left the metal out for the scrap man and put the rest in random bins. I know for next time

Been dismantling our kitchen so been there loads over last few weeks

Love skip 6 me, apart from Thursday when a daft bint tried to throw a set of drawers into and she overbalanced and just missed me

Been dismantling our kitchen so been there loads over last few weeks

Love skip 6 me, apart from Thursday when a daft bint tried to throw a set of drawers into and she overbalanced and just missed me
Should’ve gave her a nudge so she ended up in there herself.

Been twice this weekend, could have done it in one trip but decided two trips would be best. The joy I felt when I chucked my old carsey in skip 24 today was immense.

Been twice this weekend, could have done it in one trip but decided two trips would be best. The joy I felt when I chucked my old carsey in skip 24 today was immense.
I took my old carsey a few weeks ago (skip 11 I think.) I had to smash the toilet seat off. Had nowt with me so took my wheel brace out the boot and laced it all over.

Pretended I was in Lock, Stock and was going to town on someone’s head. Quite satisfying. Well except for the shit and piss on my hands.

Absolutely gutted. Trying to book a trip to chuck out a load of stuff, post Christmas clear out and nothing available until 2/1. I’ll have to wait until the 6th ☹️

Absolutely gutted. Trying to book a trip to chuck out a load of stuff, post Christmas clear out and nothing available until 2/1. I’ll have to wait until the 6th ☹️
I wanted to get one for the 27th. Earliest I could get was the 29th. Away until 31st. Starting to lose my faith in the lads now ☹️

I wanted to get one for the 27th. Earliest I could get was the 29th. Away until 31st. Starting to lose my faith in the lads now ☹️
Would you expect an airline to magic up a space on a flight because you’d left it late to book? Would you expect a hotel to cancel someone else’s reservation because you were too bone idle to book a room earlier. Would you expect to get a ticket for the derby game because you left it until the last minute to get one?

No you wouldn’t. So don’t let your unrealistic expectations undermine the hard work of the lads and lasses at this time of year.

Sunderland residents in a nutshell you lads.

Would you expect an airline to magic up a space on a flight because you’d left it late to book? Would you expect a hotel to cancel someone else’s reservation because you were too bone idle to book a room earlier. Would you expect to get a ticket for the derby game because you left it until the last minute to get one?

No you wouldn’t. So don’t let your unrealistic expectations undermine the hard work of the lads and lasses at this time of year.

Perfectly summed up there mate.

I’m a loyal customer. They’ve got nee empathy. Probably at home sitting on someone else’s settee watching a “broken television”. Bastards

Back