The New Tip

3 trips in a row one Saturday morning is my record. I always leave 2p minutes between bookings to get the car loaded up for the next trip. What a time to be alive 🤣
I’ve even booked a trip and thrown out a set of drawers with nothing wrong with them. Just for the satisfaction of getting my barcode scanned having a bit craic with the staff and feeling like I’ve gotten my council tax worth….

Last edited:

3 trips in a row one Saturday morning is my record. I always leave 2p minutes between bookings to get the car loaded up for the next trip. What a time to be alive 🤣
I’ve even booked a trip and thrown out a set of drawers with nothing wrong with them. Just for the satisfaction of getting my barcode scanned having a bit craic with the staff and feeling like I’ve gotten my council tax worth….
You are completely potty. :lol:
You must be a canny age if you're an ex rivet catcher.

Aye. There’s be queues out of the door if you let any idiot rock up

Having to book a slot at the tip is one of the best results of the global pandemic. There's never a problem getting a time but it does spread out demand. Previously everyone would go on a Sunday morning and there would be a long queue to get in.

Back