The most negative poster on PF

Most Negative Poster

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Go ahead then, Bonny. Name three positive things about Sunderland with no negative slant.
Adam Johnson is a class act.
Our players weren't gutless/spineless during our poor run.
Poyet is definitely the right man for the job.
Was delighted with the Rodwell signing.
Wickham is going to be a very good premiership striker.
We won't go down.

That any good for ya?

Adam Johnson is a class act.
Our players weren't gutless/spineless during our poor run.
Poyet is definitely the right man for the job.
Was delighted with the Rodwell signing.
Wickham is going to be a very good premiership striker.
We won't go down.

That any good for ya?
Perfect cheers. How do you think Rodwell is getting on now, more to come from him?

Happy clapper.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Perfect cheers. How do you think Rodwell is getting on now, more to come from him?
Think he's been disappointing so far. Was talking to lad I work with today (former prem league player) who obviously knows a bit about the game regarding how much this lack of fitness thing plays a part, he reckons you should still see signs of a player even if it's just for an hour as they should still have a good level of fitness anyway as they are athletes training pretty much every day.
This done nothing to alleviate my concerns. :confused:

Last edited:
Realist - The match was drawn.
Knee - jerker - We dropped two points.
Happy Clapper - We gained a point.

You can only be a realist if you state the facts

As for Red Gauntlet supporting the club for 50 years, so what? So have I but I have never felt they owe me anything for my support, it's my choice. And guess what. I love supporting Sunderland. Even when we were getting beat 8 bloody nil by West Ham and Watford I still loved supporting Sunderland because the team are part of me.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Think he's been disappointing so far. Was talking to lad I work with today (former prem league player) who obviously knows a bit about the game regarding how much this lack of fitness thing plays a part, he reckons you should still see signs of a player even if it's just for an hour as they should still have a good level of fitness anyway as they are athletes training pretty much every day.
This done nothing to alleviate my concerns. :confused:
Is his goal against Man Utd not a sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back