The Metropolitan Police are expecting us

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd love to be going down Saturday and doing Trafalgar. Sadly, with 2 kids in tow it's probably not the right environment :-(

We missed it last time as on holiday. I'm definitely intending on taking my two (14 and 10) although I think it will be a quiet affair w.r.t. Trafalgar etc this time to be honest. Which may well be good for all of us the day after.

They really were, good humoured policing. The couple I spoke to were just worried about people accidentally hurting themselves, no concerns at all about behaviour

Yeah I can personally vouch for that as when I jumped off Nelson's column I went flying :)lol::oops:) and was sprawled out on the floor for a brief second. A police woman came flying over to check I was ok and helped me on my way.

I'd love to be going down Saturday and doing Trafalgar. Sadly, with 2 kids in tow it's probably not the right environment :-(
We're staying sunday night this time, hopefully celebrating, not going to the usual spots as I imagine Derby & Villa fans will be doing their own version of Trafalgar take over
Spend Monday visiting sights etc mooching about

We're staying sunday night this time, hopefully celebrating, not going to the usual spots as I imagine Derby & Villa fans will be doing their own version of Trafalgar take over
Spend Monday visiting sights etc mooching about
I was thinking that, be far better piss up if we've won and fresh drink inside for the match not a death bed hangover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back