The Masked Singer

Our lass watches it and must agree it's that irritating and shite I end up watching from time to time.

Biggest annoyance is when it's absolutely obvious who it is, ie SEB last night and the judges pretend they don't have the foggiest idea who it is and fake shockness when it's revealed

Interesting that judges get control of who ultimately stays or goes as I'm sure certain 'celebrities' wouldn't take part if they thought there was a chance they could get knocked out in the first round

Our lass watches it and must agree it's that irritating and shite I end up watching from time to time.

Biggest annoyance is when it's absolutely obvious who it is, ie SEB last night and the judges pretend they don't have the foggiest idea who it is and fake shockness when it's revealed
The judges defo DO NOT know who it is, the actual singers do not know who 5he other contestants are either, they make a fuss on this point

I don’t take any notice if singing any good. Just try recognise the voice and match with all the clues. It’s not for everyone but seems harder this year already.

The detecive work must be part of the fun, as i am already coming up with theorys on certain performers after last night, i have to admit i did not see Sophie, being alien but then i was really thinking to much about it.

The detecive work must be part of the fun, as i am already coming up with theorys on certain performers after last night, i have to admit i did not see Sophie, being alien but then i was really thinking to much about it.

Was it SEB?

That’s the only one I saw and that’s who I thought it was, you can change the way you sing but more difficult to change how you pronounce words.

Last edited:
It was on in my brothers house earlier..trouble was I didn’t have a clue who the people were,that the judges were guessing it might be.??

Was it SEB?

That’s the only one I saw and that’s who I thought it was, you can change the way you sing but more difficult to change how you pronounce words.

I barely know any of SEBs "work". However her voice and pronunciation is very unique it was absolutely obvious it was her last night. I don't for one minute believe that they didn't know it was her.
The judges defo DO NOT know who it is, the actual singers do not know who 5he other contestants are either, they make a fuss on this point

I think you're missing the point. I'm not saying that the producers tell them who it is, but some people they have on are so unique that it's absolutely obvious who it is. Despite this, the judges pretend they don't know who it is and fake reaction when it's revealed.

I understand why they do it mind, be pretty shit TV if all 4 of them were saying it is the same person and get it right straight away.

Last edited:

Back