The Masked Dancer….

Seriously WTF is this? And why has Saturday night got so bad so quickly?

Used to love Saturday night telly. It was an actual ritual. Get home from the match, Gladiators while mam made tea, maybe pop round and get the Footy Echo, bit of Blind Date etc. I still have a bit of a thing for it. Try to force the kids etc. But can't watch this man

Baywatch with a few beers while getting ready to go out. Noels House Party as well. shite at the time but looking back saturday night tv was great and they did their own thing and had variation where as now. a channel tries something new and they all do it such as bargain/antiques hunts, singing competitions, baking or making other stuff etc

Baywatch with a few beers while getting ready to go out. Noels House Party as well. shite at the time but looking back saturday night tv was great and they did their own thing and had variation where as now. a channel tries something new and they all do it such as bargain/antiques hunts, singing competitions, baking or making other stuff etc
Yesss, the barrel is being scraped.

I watched 5 minutes of this whilst waiting for Celebrity Gogglebox*

Are the people on the panel really that excited about the utter shite they are watching, are they just unfeasibly fantastic actors or are is it joyful hysteria about how much they are being paid to be involved in such a pile of dingos excrement?

* Yes I know Gogglebox is cheap to make shite too but at least it’s occasionally chuckle-worthy.

Are the people on the panel really that excited about the utter shite they are watching, are they just unfeasibly fantastic actors or are is it joyful hysteria about how much they are being paid to be involved in such a pile of dingos excrement?

* Yes I know Gogglebox is cheap to make shite too but at least it’s occasionally chuckle-worthy.
Same thoughts, sure the cheering and whoops are staged, big pile of shite

undoubtedly , its all about the panel, the dancer is a side issue.

re gogglebox, shame the couple from Hull ( in caravan ) are apparently leaving, they are me fav.

Basically now, if you can make a competition out of somebodies job, you have a TV show.

Dog Grooming, Baking, makeup artists Sewing, drag Queens, Sewing, Singing.... all had their shot at prime time.

What next
Britain's best train driver? The masked postman? Supermarket Cashier Challenge (hint... the guy from Aldi wins)

Basically now, if you can make a competition out of somebodies job, you have a TV show.

Dog Grooming, Baking, makeup artists Sewing, drag Queens, Sewing, Singing.... all had their shot at prime time.

What next
Britain's best train driver? The masked postman? Supermarket Cashier Challenge (hint... the guy from Aldi wins)
forgot its got to start ' the great .......

The Great British Dry Off.

Teams have to concoct mixtures of paint that will take the longest to dry. They're then locked in a house and paint the walls and can only leave when they've watched it dry.

Hosted by Matthew Kelly

Back