The Like Button

Did you get to the part where the trucker had his hand down Priya's pants?

I did. But I would have shagged my wife & gone for a nap in the time it took me to get to that.

The only Priya I know of is Priya Rai, and I've seen her in all sorts of warped situations, so reading a (made up) story about some bloke having his had down a pair of knickers doesn't really cut it. I'm so bloody angry with you right now, Stevie!

Ps. do not Google Priya Rai at work.

I did. But I would have shagged my wife & gone for a nap in the time it took me to get to that.

The only Priya I know of is Priya Rai, and I've seen her in all sorts of warped situations, so reading a (made up) story about some bloke having his had down a pair of knickers doesn't really cut it. I'm so bloody angry with you right now, Stevie!

Ps. do not Google Priya Rai at work.
Sorry Fred.

Logon or register to see this image

And diet and exercise. It's a form of covert bullying each time I like a post when a fatty reports on their hopeless weight loss attempts.

why's there not a HATE button , so instead of getting banned when people loose there cool/temper/rage post :lol: you press HATE but you can press it unlimited times , so you could see I hate you x 100 :eek::p:lol:

or your only allowed 3 hates a day , you get a 1000 hates & your banned , who goes you decide .

why's there not a HATE button , so instead of getting banned when people loose there cool/temper/rage post :lol: you press HATE but you can press it unlimited times , so you could see I hate you x 100 :eek::p:lol:

or your only allowed 3 hates a day , you get a 1000 hates & your banned , who goes you decide .
We were once limited to a certain number of posts per day which was quite good as it restricted the amount of shite.

I'll be honest mate I was genuinely impressed with your weight loss posts a few years ago iirc you used to walk for miles?

We were once limited to a certain number of posts per day which was quite good as it restricted the amount of shite.

I'll be honest mate I was genuinely impressed with your weight loss posts a few years ago iirc you used to walk for miles?

thats when dog could walk for miles also, need a new dog, this one is worn out. I still walk 3 times a day & dog now only gets 2 walks a day , people see me on speed walk alone and are like, where's the dog, thinking it's died (strangers asking) there's one dipsy blonde and she asked and I said its died, she start's hugging me and like rrrrrrrrrrrrrr & I feel her arse & say will you batter me if I tell you its resting in house

after each walk I started doing 100 pressup's + 100 pressups when talksport is on. need to put some weight on, as some days me body says enough exercise, your shattered

thats when dog could walk for miles also, need a new dog, this one is worn out. I still walk 3 times a day & dog now only gets 2 walks a day , people see me on speed walk alone and are like, where's the dog, thinking it's died (strangers asking) there's one dipsy blonde and she asked and I said its died, she start's hugging me and like rrrrrrrrrrrrrr & I feel her arse & say will you batter me if I tell you its resting in house

after each walk I started doing 100 pressup's + 100 pressups when talksport is on. need to put some weight on, as some days me body says enough exercise, your shattered
We need a 'perv' button too!

Back